Saturday, 21 August 2010

Second time lucky

Heather is all organised for an early start to go skiing; she has to be at school before the bus leaves at 7am, so she's doing a 5.30am wake-up. Seems ample to me, to put it mildly, especially as the school is only a 5 minute drive away.

She's off to Porter Heights with a Shirley Boys trip, and Alice is also going; they'll pick her up on the way out of town. Let's hope they don't get stranded for the night, as Heather did the first time she skied this winter!

I'm stuck at home with my aches and pains. I'm planning to see Michael Caine's latest movie, Harry Brown, and prepare a roast beef dinner. Only 3 weeks till my appointment with the orthopedic surgeon, hopefully we'll have rapid progress to an operation after that. Bring it on, this referred pain down my shins is a real killer.

No comments: