Friday, 17 September 2010

Many things

This blog is getting neglected, in favour of Facebook and Twitter; for those that haven't heard the news, we are moving out of our house this weekend, and putting most of our stuff into long term storage. We are sharing a house with a workmate of Heather's till Xmas, then she's away for a year and we'll have the place to ourselves.

We expect that our house will be demolished and replaced, but decisions like that are a long way off. So we're being safe and sensible and getting out. Insurance company and EQC say it's OK, so here we go.

In the meantime, I'm having a hip replacement (yes, another one) on October 18th. That will take me nearly through to Christmas for recovery. It will burn up most of my leave, but it will be worth it. I'll be doing my recovery walks in Bottle Lake, 200m from the house.

It's a full life...

No comments: