Thursday, 22 December 2011

Holidays!

I'm at work this morning, with two small course-maintenance jobs to do; we'll disappear about lunchtime, then I start a full month of holiday. I don't start back until Monday 23rd January, so I have lots of time to get the house sorted out, sell my yacht, and generally laze about.

We've just booked tickets to go and see Crosby, Stills, and Nash in Auckland late March, with 6 days in the Coromandel first. I'm glad I paid for that the day before our whiteware self-destructed; we probably would have had second thoughts if we'd known that the dishwasher was likely to be unfixable, and that the washing machine was about to emit clouds of smoke. So Heather had the pleasure of buying new appliances, which we installed last night. This spending spree had better finish, though, we can't go on spending at this rate!

No comments: